Tuesday 18 January 2011

Hello from Mauritius




Hi, my name is Ashvin Saneecharaun, I graduated from the Graphic Communication degree at the University of Wolverhampton in 2007. I now work for Air Mauritius as a Graphic Designer after previously working at Orange and at M&C Saatchi, in London. 

My current role gives me a good insight of an industry with lots of opportunities. I work on the airline's online advertising campaigns as well as design for print and web. Design and strategies here are methodical and result from research and analysis, we work with international consultants and coaches who guide us with the best industry practices.  


I enjoyed both multimedia and editorial design at university. I cannot believe it's nearly 4 years since my graduation. It was an enriching experience studying at Wolverhampton and I met many really talented people and made lots of friends. During my study, I enjoyed typography, design for print and design for screen and this has prepared me well for working as a graphic designer.

Ashvin 


No comments:

Post a Comment