Tuesday 8 March 2011

Design competition win for Theo Johnson



Final year graphics student Theo Johnson has just won the design competition to develop a new identity for Student Union publication ‘Cry Wolf’. Theo’s design will be permanently adopted by the Student Union eZine and the story behind his winning design will be featured on the landing page of the Student Union website.

“Whilst developing the new identity, I decided to explore incorporating a wolf in a more contemporary way. After a exploring a number of alternatives in visual form, I came up with the idea of using the silhouette of a wolf against a full moon, to substitute for the letter ‘O’. I have chosen a sans serif typeface to ensure that my design is right up to date.” Says Theo. “I am really delighted that my idea has been selected and I look forward to seeing my design in use” he concludes.


No comments:

Post a Comment