Saturday 10 September 2011

Graduate Success - Anil Amrit


Graphics graduate from 1997, Anil Amrit has been following Visual Communication staff on Linkedin. Anil is a freelance designer and creative director from Shropshire. Now with over 15 years professional experience working with national and international clients, he has an impressive CV that includes both 2 and 3D graphics as well as design for screen.
"I graduated in 1997" says Anil "An excellent course which helped me to learn more than just how to answer a brief. I was taught by designers from the real world, I Spent most of my 2nd year on work experience for 2 top studios in Birmingham - Fluid & Boxer Creative where I gained further valuable inside knowledge and experience working with all levels of personnel and clients.
This also helped boost my final portfolio with real live projects which helped me gain employment at a well respected studio in Birmingham within a week of finishing my course."



To see more of Anils designs visit:
http://www.anilamrit.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment