An exciting opportunity for a midweight graphic designer with strong publication skills to join a fast-paced, lively, full service London-based design studio specialising in print and digital communication.
Our client list is extensive and spans the sports sector, travel and tourism, FMCGs and charities and our work varies from websites, digital and printed magazines, corporate branding, publications and large format event work.
Must have requirements:
- Two years’ experience in a design studio or publishing house. (If you have less, you’ll need to prove to us why we should hire you.)
- Graphic design related degree
- Strong skills in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Attention to detail
- An impressive folio demonstrating creativity and original thought and containing publishing work
- Understanding of print processes
- Hard-working, able to work quickly, confidently and independently when required, to tight deadlines
- Good sense of humour
- Working knowledge of digital magazines and designing websites
- A good understanding of HTML
- An interest in netball
Please send CV, covering letter and examples of your work firstname.lastname@example.org