Friday 11 May 2012

Graduate Success - Kamaldeep Chana

Graphics graduate Kamaldeep Chana has been in touch to tell us about his new job. Kamaldeep will be working for Natural Selection Foods producers of packets of dried fruit, nuts and berries. 

"Their products are for sale in stores including Asda and Sainsburys. Natural Food Selection has been running for a few years and has expanded every year. Instead of outsourcing their design and artwork they wanted to employ an in-house designer and this is how I came to the company. I am the only designer at the moment but I have big ambitions and would love to build a design studio.

I will be mainly designing packaging, but I'm currently working on the company show stands for upcoming food festivals. I just finished designing competition stickers with Universal Studios to be connected with the film 'The Lorax'. These stickers will go on Natural Selection products." says Kamaldeep


To find out more about Natural Selection Foods visit:
http://naturalselectionfoods.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment