Wednesday 27 June 2012

Graduate success Dmitry Osipchuck

“Since finishing my graphics degree at the University of Wolverhampton, I have been very fortunate to find myself in the employment of Bluflame design. 
Working for Bluflame I have had the opportunity to learn how to work in a professional environment, artwork a variety of designs & products ranging from stationary to 100+ product catalogues. As well as design the company has helped me invest and develop my photography skills expanding my knowledge and equipment base. Although our clients are mainly trade and commercial business such as Ancol, Blackheath Products and Lichfield Council I enjoy the wide variety of work and the friendly working environment." says Dmitry









Dmitry has kindly shared a number of the designs he has produced for Bluflame clients, including his latest leaflet for Lichfield Cathedral

No comments:

Post a Comment