Tuesday 22 October 2013

James Mcardle - graduate success

James Mcardle in Seville with other Leonardo participants

Graphics graduate James Mcardle has been in touch to share his success on the  Leonardo Da Vinci scheme, set up to establish a European Programme for vocational education and training. "I'm currently in Seville, Spain as taking part in the Leonardo Da Vinci scheme through the University. It's a great opportunity and can't how lucky I have been to be selected." says James
"The scheme has sent Wolverhampton graduates to Seville with a range of degrees, and we have been placed in jobs that are close to our degree to gain industry experience. I have a place in Ximdex and I am learning web design using html. I can say I am really enjoying learning all of these skills and have no doubt they will aid me in future employment."

Congratulations James


No comments:

Post a Comment