Monday 7 April 2014

Graduate Success - Melissa Hipkin




2013 Visual Communication graduate Melissa Hipkin has been in touch to share her design and employment success since completing her degree.

Melissa is now working as a designer in the Poundland, design studio.

"I have enjoyed my time and I'm still developing as a designer. I learnt such a lot at the University of Wolverhampton and I couldn't wish for a better job, I really love working as a designer for Poundland!

I have been designing Web assets and Newsletters. I'm also enjoying designing point of sale, packaging and product design.

My work for St Patricks Day and product designs for Mother's Day are currently in store. I'm very excited that my characters for Halloween are going to be used for products later this year."
Congratulations Melissa

To learn more about other Visual Communication student success with Poundland click here


No comments:

Post a Comment