Saturday 1 October 2016

Jean-Paul Heller - MA Show

Since my degree in Germany, I have developed a growing interest in advertising. During my MA research, I recognized that the advertising industry is a very slow changing and slow developing industry. 

This knowledge I got from my research, led me to my MA project. The future of advertising has been changed because of the digital age which has meant that many companies are using different digitally-based techniques and media to advertise their products.

My goals for the project are to find other solutions for advertising then just normal print or normal digital ads. I want to find a way to combine classic forms to keep and develop old forms of advertising for the future and to show what will be possible in the future with new media and inventions.

paulheller@kerschkamp-heller.de

No comments:

Post a Comment