Friday 3 February 2017

Lisa Barrett - Graduate Success

Designed with Ryan Dean-Corke
Visual Communication Alumni Lisa Barrett works as a freelance graphic designer based in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter and her work primarily focuses on branding and brand development 

“I particularly enjoy working with independent brands who share my love for honest craft & good values.” says Lisa

“I was working full time and freelancing evenings and weekends and even the planning for the planning to work for myself was going out the window. I was beginning to think that I would never be ready to take the plunge and become self employed. By not planning I was disappointing myself when in reality I should have just gone for it. In Summer 2015 I quit my job and have never looked back. Right now, I have freedom, I have more time for life, as well as more money to live and I am feeling happier than I have ever felt.” Lisa continues.

To see more of Lisa’s work look here and to read her online journal including her guide to freelancing, look here






No comments:

Post a Comment