Thursday 12 October 2017

Sarah Munz - MA Show



During my studies, I found a fascination for photographing jewellery. Since I prefer personalised instead of traditional jewellery, I started to experiment with creating my own jewellery using various techniques. For my MA project, I decided to design more pieces of jewellery and to present them in my photographs.

Because photography is a multifaceted medium, I decided to show two different styles of it. I would like to demonstrate a contrast that exists in fashion photography. I designed 3D printed jewellery to photograph in a high fashion style in a photo studio. In contrast, I made jewellery out of wood with the help of a laser cutter, which I photographed outdoors in a natural setting. Showing these two different styles of photography can give an impression of the varieties this medium can offer.

Contact Email: kontakt@sarahmuenz-fotografie.de 

Website: www.sarahmuenz-fotografie.de

Find out more about the 2017 MA show at https://www.wlv.ac.uk/mashow/

No comments:

Post a Comment